Smile Tune-Ups Using Invisalign in the Greater Baton Rouge Area
Posted on May 22, 2019
School is out for the summer! The birds are chirping, the sun is shining – which makes it the perfect time for a smile tune-up. So, what do I mean by a smile tune-up? Well, if you’ve ever had braces and your teeth have shifted, there’s a faster way to get your teeth re-aligned. For those who have never had braces and have some minor issues to fix, invisible aligners may be just the choice for you.
Invisible aligners, like Invisalign®, can get you the results you’re after much faster than traditional braces, often in less than a year. That fact alone is something my patients love to hear.
Here are a few things that can be fixed with Invisalign in our offices:
1) Crowded Teeth
5) Gap Teeth
6) Open Bite
7) Generally Straighter Teeth
Here’s how it works:
1) First, we’ll scan your teeth with a digital scanner. This way, we can see exactly what your teeth look like now and show you how your teeth will look before a single aligner is fabricated.
2) Next, we’ll fine tune every detail so when your aligners come in all you need to do is wear them as instructed.
3) Once our plan for your smile is in place, we custom make your aligners using a state-of-the-art printing process with over 20 years of research and technology behind it.
4) Your care won’t end at receiving your aligners. We’ll be with you every step of the way, making sure your teeth are moving the right way.
Interested in giving your smile a tune-up with Invisalign in Baton Rouge? There’s no better time to do it than now. For more information about how we can help you get a smile you’re proud to show off, click to schedule a free consultation or call (225) 923-2060.